Ghana is a big country, which is made up of ten regions. In this regions there are small village under the regions. The regions are;
- Greater Accra Region and the capital is Accra. Accra us generally known as the capital city of Accra. This is where the president of Ghana stays. The population is 2,909,643 and is 15.8%
- Central Region with it capital called Cape coast is where most of the slaves were sent to before they were being send away from Ghana. The population is 1,80,047 and is 8.6%
- Eastern Region and the capital is Koforidua and the population is 2,108,852. This is 11.5% of the total population of Ghanaian.
- Western Region with the capital, Sekondi Takoradi and the population is 1,842,878. This 10.0% of the entire population of the country.
- Ashanti Region and the capital is Kumasi with a population f 3,187,607, which is 17.3%.
- Northern Region with the capital being Tamale. The population of people living in this region is 1,854,994 and this is 10.1%
- Upper East Region with the capital being Bolgatanga and the population is 917,251 and this 5% of the people of Ghana.
- Upper West Region and its capital is Wa. The population is 573,860 and this is 3.1%.
- Volta Region and its capital is Ho. The population is 1,612,299 and is 8.8%
10. Brong Ahafo Region and its capital is Sunyani. The population of people living there is 1,824,822 and is 9.9%.